Friday, January 2, 2009

長距離の良い友人から送られたメール

Email : "A simple 'Happy New Year' message from me"
Email Received : 31 Dec 2008 Wednesday 2251 hour.
From : Long-Distance Good Friend

It's so warm-hearted to receive this email from my Secondary School Sec 3 & 4 classmate, who is studying in Germany now.


Inside this email, she quoted,

"We all lose friends.. we lose them in death, to distance and over time. But even though they may be lost, hope is not. The key is to keep them in your heart, and when the time is right, you can pick up the friendship right where you left off. Even the lost find their way home when you leave the light on."


On the average since we graduate in year 2000, I only get to see her once a year. But I did not manage to catch her during her latest trip to Singapore last year, as I was in China, Dalian.

Felt so guilty for not making more effort to send her more emails or sms her. She, no matter how busy she was, she always make the effort to send emails to all her good friends. I really glad to know her and have her as my good friend. I've been longing to attend her wedding dinner (if she's planning to have, by the way, she's engaged), regardless it is held in Germany, Indonesia or Singapore.

I can't promise (promise is meant to be broken). But I will try my best effort to send more emails or sms her to let her know that I'm still there for her!

I love you, Ayline.


******************************************************************************************************************
My wish list for 2009 :-

  1. Be a Graduate of Bachelor in IT (UOW) in December 2009
  2. save up for a trip to Darmstadt, Germany!
  3. save up for a trip to Taipei, Taiwan (group tour).

******************************************************************************************************************

No comments: