Thursday, December 25, 2008

第二学期の試験はついに終わりました

*piu*

Finally completed my Year 2 successfully!

Finished my exams on 9 & 11 Dec 2008.

22 Dec 2008, Monday got my exam results... CSCI212 got Credit, CSCI204 got High Distinction *shy*

I wanna thank my Tida Gong for motivate me to study for exams, do well for my assignments, attend lessons promptly... Most of all, took care of me when I fall sick or feeling unwell. Without you, I wouldn't have come this far. Let us work hard together to complete our Year 3 and get our Bachelor Degree!

I'm very very proud of you, Tida Gong! You managed to get a Distinction for your CSCI204!

A subject that you never know what to do and never done before. It's really tough for you to pick up from scratch within such a short term. Your endurance really amazed me!! Almost every night of practise and/or reading notes till as late as 1-3am. This is how I get to see Tida Gong fall sick (really sick), it's very scary. He's face is so pale and he's body feels so cold that truly frightened me. Luckily he almost fully recovered on the following day.

Tida Gong... no matter what, continue to jiayou! I will support you always!

Hugs & Kisses
Tida Po

No comments: